REQUEST FOR EPIC SERVICES
Access the EPIC Request for Services form here
EPIC offers services to assist agencies serving justice-involved populations in the effective sustainable implementation of evidence-based practices. Click here for more details on the services that the EPIC Resource Center offers.
EPIC is authorized to work with agencies serving justice-involved populations. Only requesting agencies that meet this criterion or have existing partnerships with other agencies that meet this criterion will be considered.
The types of services that will be provided by EPIC, to whom, and for how long will be codified in a memorandum of understanding (MOU) that will be mutually agreed upon by EPIC and the requesting agency. Neither EPIC nor the requesting agency is bound to any agreement until the memorandum has been signed by both parties.
Requests for EPIC services will be accepted on a competitive basis. Priority will be given to requesting agencies that meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Agency commitment to evidence-based practices and/or evidence-based decision making
- Alignment with EPIC’s mission, vision, and values
- Existing leadership/management support for the use of Implementation Science principles
- Agency history of program implementation
- Awareness of internal challenges as they relate to program implementation
- Other factors such as:
All accepted requesting agencies will be expected to do the following:
- Commit to a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Assign necessary staff to participate on an implementation team/working group for at least the duration of the implementation
- Allow sufficient staff time to include necessary implementation activities
- Designate a point(s) of contact/provide staff to serve as an implementation coordinator(s) who assists with:
- Participate in regular meetings as required
- Maintain regular and timely communication with EPIC
- Review materials produced
- Make data available as requested by EPIC
An evolved justice system that realizes its greatest potential for positively impacting the lives it touches.
Engage and strengthen the justice system to promote the actualization of human potential by building capacity for high fidelity use of evidence-based core correctional practices through implementation science.
EPIC’s Core Values:
Collaboration – Engaging community through service and partnership.
Determination – Being passionate and committed regardless of challenges.
Innovation – Continually advancing learning and understanding.
Adaptation – Being flexible, creative, and willing to take risks.
Completed requests can be downloaded from this page and sent via email, fax, or mail to the EPIC office. Please ensure that all parts of the request are completed and that the request is signed.
- Fax: (303) 239-5872
- EPIC Office: 700 Kipling Street Lakewood, Colorado 80215
Those seeking services will be notified via email or phone once the Request for Services has been reviewed. Approved requests will move on to the next step in the process, which is an in-person meeting between the requesting agency management and EPIC staff to review in more detail the proposed work and timeframes.
Please contact EPIC via email at CDPS_EPIC@state.co.us with any questions about the Request for EPIC Services.